Legal Briefs Archive
"Legal Briefs" appears in e-Inside monthly to keep faculty and staff informed of legal issues and their implications.
Content is provided by the Office of the General Counsel, whose mission is to ensure high-quality legal services to Kent State University in a timely, cost-effective manner, to reduce litigation and to ensure legal compliance.
2013 Legal Briefs
- Protective and Restraining Orders (1/21/13)
- Reporting Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Misconduct (3/4/13)
- What is Attorney-Client Privilege? (4/8/13)
- Legal Services Provided by the Office of General Counsel (8/19/13)
- University Trademarks (9/16/13)
- When Does An Unpaid Internship Become Employment? (11/4/13)
- Authorization to Contract on Behalf of the University (2/24/14)
Information contained in the Legal Briefs was accurate at the date of publication. For an update on any of the topics listed here, contact the Office of General Counsel at 330-672-2982 or email@example.com.