Faculty Development Series
The Graduate College, in collaboration with the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and the Center for Teaching and Learning, is proud to share our virtual Fall 2023 Faculty Development Series on Caring for Self, Caring for Others.
This faculty development opportunity includes two parts:
- A virtual workshop series (see schedule below)
- An online, open-access Canvas site (resources will be added throughout the semester)
We invite you to participate in all or parts of this developmental opportunity and look forward to learning with you.
Managing Politics in Graduate Education - Join us on Teams
- Date/Time: Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Panelists: Neil Cooper, Peace and Conflict Studies; Kayon Hall, Higher Education Administration; Ashley Nickels, Peace and Conflict Studies; Susan Roxburgh, Sociology; Starr Soloman, Sociology
Mental Health and Graduate Students: Managing University Resources - Join us on Teams
- Date/Time: Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Panelists: Jason Miller, Counseling Center; Amy Quillin, University Ombuds; Taléa Drummer-Ferrell, Dean of Students; Jennifer Knott, Counseling and Psychological Services
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.