Kent State partners with Delta Dental of Ohio to provide three levels of dental coverage within the Delta Dental PPO (Point-of-Service) program. All three levels allow access to both the Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks. Each plan varies in covered benefits so you can choose what is best for you. Low, Basic, and High/AAUP high Plans are available to all full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
- Dental coverage is available to all full-time faculty and staff and their benefit-eligible dependents.
- The effective date of coverage is the first full date of your employment.
- Family coverage is extended to spouses, domestic partners, and benefit-eligible dependent children up to age 26.
- Annual open enrollment window periods each plan year.
There are many reasons to utilize your dental benefit other than check-ups, cleanings, and fillings. Did you know that major health problems can be detected by an exam? A few examples are anemia, anorexia nervosa, bulimia, HIV, diabetes, heart disease, and kidney failure. So visit Delta Dental's website online or upload their phone app to access more oral health information, view coverage and claims, dental care estimator, mobile phone ID card and search providers.
- Delta Dental of OH - PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- Customer Service: 800-524-0149
- Visit www.deltadentaloh.com
- Contact the Benefits Department at (330) 672-3107 if you have any additional questions.