Wellness reward dollars are yours for the taking! As part of the employee wellness program, Wellness your Way, all full-time, benefits-eligible employees may earn up to $300 in wellness rewards in 2023 by simply participating in healthy lifestyle activities.
Eligible activities include completing your health risk assessment, getting an annual physical, participating in a health screening to “Know Your Numbers,” as well as a variety of individual and group activities, chosen by you, as we believe wellness is personal to YOU!
Your participation is entirely voluntary and you do not have to be enrolled in the university health plan to participate. Your Employee Wellness and Health Promotion Office, along with health partner Be Well Solutions (BWS), provides a variety of opportunities to support your financial, physical, mental and spiritual well-being. You can find a robust menu of opportunities listed within your personalized Be Well portal at portal.bewelldata.com. Once logged in, select "My Wellness," then "Wellness Rewards Program". While you’re there, you can also select the "My Appointments" tab to schedule a worksite screening, flu vaccine, health coaching, and/or nutrition counseling appointment (onsite or virtual). These are just some of the unique, complimentary resources at your fingertips.
You will find that the wellness program is divided into two tiers. You may be working on both tiers simultaneously but may not receive a Tier Two award payout until Tier One activities are complete. Both tiers are date sensitive.
- Tier One: Build awareness of your personal health by completing all three
- Tier One activities (Know Your Numbers health screening, Health Risk Assessment, and Employee Wellness Waiver), and earn $100!
- Employees may begin Tier One activities starting Sept. 1, 2022, through April 30, 2023. Tier One paperwork must be completed and submitted to Be Well no later than May 19, 2023.
- Employees hired April 1, 2023 – June 30, 2023, will be permitted an extension period through July 31, 2023, to complete Tier 1 requirements. This includes a biometric screening and completion of the health risk assessment and waiver.
- Tier Two: YOU choose from eligible activities to earn points toward your second wellness reward. The goal is to earn 350 points by participating in a variety of health-promoting activities. Once you accumulate 350 Tier Two points, you receive your next $200!
- Tier Two activities must be completed between Jan. 1, 2023, and Oct. 15, 2023. Final Tier Two paperwork must be completed and submitted to Be Well no later than Oct. 30, 2023.
How to Access your Be Well portal
Login to portal.bewelldata.com. To view the Wellness Your Way Program details, click on “My Wellness” then “Wellness Reward Program.”**
**If you have not yet set up your Be Well portal, go to https://www.kent.edu/hr/benefits/partners-bewellsolutions and follow the “Instructions for first-time login to Be Well Solutions web portal.”
Incentive payouts will occur within two pay cycles AFTER the Employee Wellness and Health Promotion Office is notified that criteria have been met. The employee wellness team does not have access to view an employee’s wellness portal and cannot verify points for you.
If you have a question related to point tracking or verification, please contact Be Well directly at 1-888-935-7378 or KSU@bewellsolutions.com.
For general questions related to the Employee Wellness program, please contact Employee Wellness and Health Promotion at 330-672-3107 or email@example.com.