- At Kent State University, it’s easy to dream big. There are countless opportunities for you to surpass even your own expectations.
Academic advising, tutoring, study abroad programs, learning communities and internships are only a few of the high-quality programs that will help you succeed.
Getting involved in your campus community is an important part of your Kent State experience. Arts events, sporting events, clubs, and organizations, and hundreds of other opportunities are available to you. In addition, community involvement, leadership development, and research programs allow you to apply what you’re learning in the classroom.
- Flash Line Access - your accounts and academic record
- Blackboard Online Learning - your course communications and management tool
- Academic Services
- Public Health Job Listings
- Career Exploration and Development
- Graduation Information
- Recreation Services
When and What Courses are offered for the ONLINE MPH Program by Concentration
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Health Policy and Management