How To Apply
What are the admissions requirements to enter the program?
- New freshmen, transfer, post-undergraduate and guest students must meet the admissions criteria set forth by the Office of Admissions.
- New freshman (those who have never attended another university) and International students are able to enroll now for the beginning of the next traditional semester (Fall - August, Spring - January, Summer - May).
How do I apply for the online undergraduate degree or certificate for classes that begin mid semester?
- Students wishing to apply to begin coursework mid-semester must be:
- Associate Degree holders
- Allied Health licensure holders
- Post Undergraduates from any university
- Former Kent State University Students (who have not attended another institution since leaving KSU)
Kent State University College of Public Health, Kent, Ohio, USA. Toll free 1-855-KSU-COPH (1-855-578-2674) or onlinePH@kent.edu
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time