Ice Arena Birthday Parties
We are currently not accepting reservations for birthday parties at this time.
The Ice Arena is a very popular place to hold parties. We offer rentals of a private party room, lobby tables and group rates. Birthday parties are held during our public skating sessions, which are typically two hours in length. Pizza is delivered after the first hour of the public session. You may bring your own birthday cake and ice cream; however, any other outside food is prohibited. Plates, napkins, cups and plastic utensils are available at no extra charge.
Party Room Package
Full payment due at time of booking. Located in the front of the Ice Arena, the party room is ideal for celebrations during the public skating sessions. It offers over 300 square feet of private space, but parents and guardians maintain views through the wall-to-wall windows.
- The party room is available 30 minutes before and after a public session.
- The room has five 8-foot tables and 20 chairs.
- Balloons, table cloths and streamers are welcome.
- Please no confetti or glitter.
- 3 hours exclusive use of Party Room
- Admissions and skate rental during a public skating session for up to 14 skaters
- Four pitchers of soda
- Three large, one-topping pizzas
- Additional fee of $6/person for everyone over the initial 14 participants plus an additional $3/person for skate rentals.
- Parties may also choose just to reserve a table in the lobby.
- Regardless of size, there is no deposit required and the party pays the group rates for admission and skate rental.
- Soda $3/pitcher
- Pizza $14/large, one-topping
Lobby Table Rentals
For smaller parties, lobby table rentals may be the best choice. Regardless of party size, there is no deposit required.
Pricing is structured as follows and paid at the close of the party:
- $7 per skater
- $3 per skate rental
- $4 per pitcher of soda
- $8 pot of hot chocolate/coffee
- $14 per large, one-topping pizza
* Tables are available at the start of the public session.