Call 330-672-RINK to book your reservation.
The Ice Arena is a very popular place to hold parties. We offer rentals of a private party room, lobby tables and group rates. Birthday parties are held during our public skating sessions which are typically two hours in length. Pizza is delivered after the first hour of the public session. You may bring your own birthday cake and ice cream; however, any other outside food is prohibited. Plates, napkins, cups and plastic utensil are available at no extra charge.
PARTY ROOM PACKAGE
Full payment due at time of booking. Located in the front of the Ice Arena, the party room is ideal for celebrations during the public skating sessions. It offers over 300 square feet of private space, but parents and guardians maintain views through the wall-to-wall windows.
- The party room is available 30 minutes before and after a public session.
- The room has five 8-foot tables and 20 chairs.
- Balloons, table cloths, and streamers are welcome. Please no confetti or glitter.
- Room rental
- Admissions for up to 14 skaters
- Skate rental for up to 14 skaters
- Four pitchers of soda
- Three large, one-topping pizzas
- Additional skaters and food are available for additional fees (see a-la-carte pricing)
LOBBY TABLE RESERVATIONS
For smaller parties, lobby table reservations may be the best choice. Regardless of party size, there is no deposit required.
Pricing is structured as follows and paid at the close of the party:
- $6 per skater
- $3 per skate rental
- $3 per pitcher of soda
- $14 per large one-topping pizza
* Tables are available at the start of the public session.
Group rates are offered to groups larger than ten people, but do not include food options. The Ice Arena does offer a concession stand for those wishing to purchase snacks or beverages on their own.
- $6 Admission (10+ skaters)
- $3 skate rental