- Click on “Online Registration Link” at top of this page.
- From the Online Registration website, click “Log In” or “Sign Up” in the upper right-hand corner.
- “Log-In” if you already have an account with us. “Sign-Up” if you need to create a new account.
- If you needed to create an account, please use that log-in information once that step is complete.
- Once you are logged-in, you will see your username in the upper right-hand corner:
- Your camper(s) will need to be added to your profile if not already part of your profile prior to registering.
- To check/add members to your family, click on your username and click “Profile” in the small dropdown that appears.
- Scroll down to see the list of family members. If you need to add a family member, click “Add Family” button and put in the necessary information. Add all family members as necessary.
- After all family members have been added, click the Return Home button at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Youth Programs” icon.
- Click on “PEAK Summer Camp – Registration”
- Scroll down to the desired camp week and click the “Register” button
- Click the “Register” Button that appears next to your camper(s) name.
- Choose how you would like to pay for your Camper(s) weekly session and click “Add to Cart”
- Pay the entire registration fee in-full
- Pay the $50.00 weekly session deposit. The remaining balance will need to be paid prior to the chosen weekly session.
- Add information for Emergency Contacts and Authorized Pickup People as necessary and click Continue. You must have at least one person listed in each option.
- These contacts can be updated throughout the camp season.
- Select any add-ons and click “Add & Continue”
- These add-ons can be purchased at a later time throughout the camp season. You don’t need to decide on them today.
- If you need to register for additional camp weeks, click “Continue Shopping”. If not, click “Checkout”.
- If you select “Continue Shopping,” scroll down to the bottom of the left menu and click on “Youth Programming”.
- When you have completing adding camper(s) to the cart for the desired week(s), click the “Checkout” Button and complete the payment process.
PEAK Summer Camp
Welcome to the 20th year of PEAK Summer Camp!
Registration is open now!
See Registration Instructions information below.
We are excited to offer our weekly themed camps for the 20th year. PEAK Summer Camp is designed for children 6 - 15 years of age and is accredited by the American Camp Association.
Each session is facilitated by highly motivated and energetic students and professionals. All camp counselors are certified in American Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer. Activities change weekly based on the theme, but the camp follows a similar structure each week; there is also swimming every day. Lunch, snacks and a t-shirt are provided.
We offer 8 weekly sessions beginning June 6 and ending Aug. 5. Each camp day runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. We also offer extended care options with details listed below.
We have revamped our Counselor-In-Training Program which is available to campers age 12 and above. See additional information on the CIT Program below.