9. Location of the class delivery:
- Building and room on a Kent State campus (e.g., BOW 102). Buildings that begin with “X” are other locations (e.g., XNY is the New York City location; XFL is the Florence, Italy, location).
- Web Course indicates the course is fully online with no on-campus meetings and the course has a distance learning fee. .
- Web Meeting indicates the course was originally scheduled to be in person but, due to COVID-19, is offered remotely.
These courses do not have a distance learning fee.
- Off Site is in person at a location other than a Kent State campus or location.
- TBA indicates the location has not yet been scheduled.
10. Days and times the class will be meeting for instruction, either in person or remotely, are abbreviated as M (Monday), T (Tuesday), W (Wednesday), R (Thursday), F (Friday), S (Saturday), U (Sunday).
11. Schedule type is the format of the course. Some courses may have only one (e.g., Lecture, Studio); others will have more than one (e.g., Combined Lecture and Lab), which may meet on different days and/or times.
12. Course status indicates the method of registration. For example, “web registered” means the student registered for the course through Kent State’s online registration system. This status does not mean the course will be offered online.
13. Some courses have a special fee that is addition to tuition and other fees.