Manage My Program for Faculty/Advisors
Starting Summer 2018, Manage My Program (MMP) is the new and enhanced Change of Program workflow. This interface will allow undergraduate students to request a change to their academic program. Back to Top
MMP has the following major components:
- Allows eligible undergraduate students to be able to submit a request to modify their program using the Add, Remove, and Change buttons
- Allows the department, college, or campus approver to approve or deny the student's request
- Provides email communication to students upon successful submission, approved and processed request, canceled requests, requests returned to students, and denied requests
- Provides a modern and mobile compatible interface for students and approvers
- Provides real-time validation of catalog policy
- Provides a student portal to review current and previous requests
- Provides students with a mechanism to request advisor assistance with selection of effective term and catalog year
- Retains a copy of the request in the student's electronic record
Advisors will find the link to Manage My Program under Advisor Workflows. Go to Faculty & Advisors > Advisor Dashboard> Advisor Workflows.
Approvers can access the workflows from the Workflow Search page in Manage My Program. Clicking on either the workflow name or "Take Action" will open the workflow.
The workflow page allows for a review of the changes that were requested.
If the college assistance boxes are checked it is possible for the correlated dropdown to be changed if needed. Once the information has been evaluated there are buttons allowing the approver to approve, deny, return to student, or cancel the workflow.
Once an action has been taken a comments box will appear. Enter comments as necessary and click the "Submit" button.
You will see a page indicating that the workflow has been processed.
After the workflow is submitted it goes to the college for review. If it is approved by the college it moves to the Office of the University Registrar for processing. Once the student's record is updated an email will be sent to the student's @kent.edu email informing them that their information has been updated.
Advisors will find the link to Manage My Program under Advisor Workflows. Go to Faculty & Advisors > Advisor Dashboard> Advisor Workflows. Once in the Manage My Program application the Workflow Search page will display all active workflows. Completed workflows can be displayed by checking the Show Completed check box. Clicking on either the workflow name or "Take Action" will open the workflow.
Approvers or advisors should contact the Office of the University Registrar at 330-672-3131.