All financial obligations to Kent State University must be satisfied before a transcript is released.
Due to a recent system update, processing times may be longer than usual.
Copies of your official academic transcript are available through the following delivery methods. Please allow extra processing time at the beginning and ending of each semester.
ELECTRONIC EXCHANGE TO OHIO PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
Official, certified paper transcript. This is a fast, secure and environmentally-friendly delivery method. Send your official transcript (undergraduate level only) electronically to another Ohio Public Institution. This service is free.
- Reflects official grade and degree information at the time the request is processed. Special requests to hold for current term grades or degrees are available.
- Current and recently enrolled students log in to Flashline and go to Student / Resources / Requests and Authorizations. Within this section, click on Request Official Transcript. On the Official Transcript Menu, click on 'Electronic Exchange to Ohio Public Institutions.
Official, certified, electronic transcript! This is a secure and environmentally-friendly delivery method to employers, agencies, and other institutions (Ohio non-public, non-Ohio and for graduate admission).
- Students can choose some recipient options in a drop-down selection as a matter of convenience or type specific email address of their choice for individuals, businesses or institutions on the order request. Note that for most educational institutions included on the list, the transcript will be routed to their admissions office. If you have a specific contact person and their email, you should provide their name and email address for the recipient information.
- The E-Transcript reflects official grade and degree information at the time the request is processed. Special requests to hold for current term grades or degrees are not available. Specific dates for availability of current semester grades and degrees may be found on the Processing Dates for Grades and Transcripts page.
- A $3.15 convenience fee per transcript will be charged to your credit card. This is a nonwaivable fee.
- Current and recently enrolled students log in to FlashLine and click on Request Official Transcript in the Student Category / Resources Page / Grades and Transcripts Section. On the Official Transcript Menu, click on 'eTranscript.'
- Former students who cannot access FlashLine will need to create an account.
- There are 5 available downloads once the email is sent with the link to access the official transcript. Access to the completed transcript order expires in 30 days.
3rd Party Ordering:
If you are a 3rd party ordering on behalf of a student, you have the option of submitting a request via Parchment for an electronic transcript.
- A $3.15 convenience fee per transcript will be charged to your credit card.
- Please be aware that if there are holds of any kind on the student's record, there will be delays.
- You will be required to create an account with Parchment.
- Please be prepared to upload a proper release of information from the student, which meets our institutional FERPA requirements.
- Be prepared to provide the following information: Student's full name, date of birth, KSU Student ID.
- For 3rd Party order inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Investigators requesting a transcript should email email@example.com for assistance. Transcripts cannot be faxed.
Students needing transcripts sent to government entities or employers when electronic transcripts are not accepted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with a bursar transcript hold on their accounts, who are in need of an official transcript for employment reasons, should email email@example.com for further assistance. Upon verification, an official transcript will be provided directly to the potential employer.
The Office of the University Registrar does not issue unofficial transcripts. Only official transcripts are provided. Please see information regarding official transcripts.
The Current students can view an unofficial version of their transcripts by logging in to FlashLine and clicking on View Unofficial Transcript in the Student Category / Resources Page / Grades and Transcripts Section.