Meeting Rooms & Facilities
Conference rooms are tailored for your meeting requirements. Huntington, Brechbuhler Scales and Marathon conference rooms can accommodate eight to 10 guests. Medium conference rooms include 232, 234 and 236 and are located on the second level. Large conference rooms include the Deuble Foundation and Herbert W. Hoover Foundation meeting rooms, which are ideal for larger groups, and are more oriented for centralized viewing.
- Computer, projector and screen
- Ergonomic chairs and glare-proof tables
- Whiteboard and/or tackable wall surfaces
- Flip chart easel with pad and markers
- Facilitator’s table
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Office supply kit
- Adjustable lighting
TIMKEN GREAT HALL
The Timken Great Hall is the ideal venue for large events. It can be divided into sections to accommodate smaller meetings or gatherings.
- 6,000 square feet with a 19-foot ceiling
- 72″ round banquet tables and chairs with in-house linen options available
- On-site technical support in all A/V presentation media
- Available technology includes computer display and video, HDMI connectivity, Blu-Ray, high-tech lighting, multiple projection screens and sophisticated sound system
SMITH BOARD ROOM
The sophistication of the Smith Board Room is ideal for round-table discussions and board meetings.
- Accommodates up to 22 guests
- High-back ergonomic chairs
- Ceiling-mounted video projector and internal connections for in-house simulcasting
HOOVER SEMINAR ROOM
The creative design of the Hoover Seminar Room allows for a high-level of interactivity in an intimate setting.
- Pre-set for up to 52 guests
- Tiered seating
- Ceiling-mounted video projector and internal connections house simulcasting of meetings