Frequently Asked Questions About e-Inside or Story Submissions
E-Inside is no longer in use, and Kent State Today has emerged as the new way to highlight the most impactful news and stories about Kent State.
Stories or Ideas
- For larger news stories or ideas, you can now submit the URL link of your posted kent.edu article to email@example.com, and a team will review it.
- If you have a story idea, but need help writing it, pitch the idea to the same email, and we’ll see if a writer is available to write it.
in the Media
- If you or someone in your department was featured by the media, please also share those links with us as well.
The Division of Human Resources has started a new website and email called Faculty/Staff News Now, for news and events that are directly related to Kent State employees and their families.
Faculty/Staff News Now will consolidate Management Update and HR eNews, with announcements on important matters such as:
- Training and development
- Compliance, engagement and outreach
- Employee relations
- ... and more!
- Employee recognition for achievements and publications
- New and Familiar Faces, Message Boards