Communication Request Form
Information can be shared with the university community in various ways and the type of information will generally dictate which vehicle is best.
- FlashLine notifications (appear behind the red bell in the masthead of FlashLine)
- University emails, when criteria is met
- Promotion of events/news on: Kent State University website, Kent State website calendar, Kent State institutional social media platforms and e-Inside
Submitting Communication Requests
- University calendar events (including e-Inside events) can be submitted using the university calendar event form.
- All non-event communication requests should utilize the communication request form below.
NEW! University Calendar
The new university-wide Events Calendar allows students, faculty and staff to stay up-to-date on events and activities, by placing all of their events, globally, in one place.
- To improve the web visitor’s experience, the calendar is customizable in FlashLine, where each university community member is able to select preferred calendar categories.
- On the public website at www.kent.edu/calendars, prospective students have the ability to filter on event category types to see what life is like at Kent State.
- This additional functionality allows individuals to take a closer look at the various extracurricular activities in which they are especially interested.