Web team works with the university community to keep links and other copy within the website current and in compliance with the Guide to Web Standards.
If you need assistance with updating your website, please consider self-support as a first option. Web team offers a wide range of online resources on our website:
If support is still required, please let us know by requesting support services.
Below are various ways to request web team support services.
- Join the Drupal Listserv
- Online Directory Updates
- Request a New Department Website
- Request Access to Edit a Department Website
- Request Access to Edit Your Profile
- Website Name Change Request
All other requests should be submitted as a support ticket.
Prior to Submitting a Ticket
Please be sure to check the Known Issue list on this page before submitting a support ticket.
- If the issue is listed as Known Issue, it is a site-wide issue that has already been assigned to development for a resolution.
- Selecting the plus sign (+) will expand the status and a work-around if applicable.
- Once the issue is resolved the post will be removed.
Known Issues & System Updates
The issues and system updates listed below are site-wide. Select the plus sign to see either the status and/or a work-around. Once resolved, issues will be removed from the list.
As you know, Drupal Webforms were sunsetted with the 2015-2016 redesign.