The Piano Division at Kent State University's Hugh A. Glauser School of Music is delighted to announce the tenth annual Piano Institute at Kent State, July 12-22, 2015. This highly intensive festival for talented piano students in grades 7-12 offers a unique combination of lessons, master classes and performance opportunities. Students from all over the world will converge on the campus of Kent State University for 11 days for inspiration, learning and application. Piano Institute participants will . . .
- perform in a final gala performance at Severance Hall's Reinberger Hall.
- receive four hours of one-on-one lessons with Kent State piano faculty.
- participate in master classes with esteemed guest artists.
- attend workshops on sight-reading, technique, practicing, and audition/competition preparation.
- attend daily musicianship and movement classes.
- attend concerts at Blossom Music Center and Kent/Blossom Music.
- live on campus with peers from across the country.
- Learn more about the activities we have planned.
For more information, contact: