Clubs and Activities
Pi Mu Epsilon, Inc (PME), is the Honorary National Mathematics Society whose purpose is the promotion of scholarly activity in mathematics among the students in academic institutions. It was founded on May 25, 1914 at Syracuse University and currently has over 300 chapters at colleges and universities throughout the United States.
- Kent State University Pi Mu Epsilon wins Centennial Contest #2: Oldest Charter!
- Contact Pi Mu Epsilon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Mathematics Club
- Advisors: Darci Kracht and Benjamin Jaye
- Advisor: Richard Shoop
- Advisor: Stephen Gagola and Fedor Nazarov
- Putnam Practice is held twice a week. Contact the advisors above for more information.
- Advisor: Jenya Soprunova