- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
How to Buy Tickets
Located in the Roe Green Center lobby of the Center for the Performing Arts, is the ticketing hub for Kent State University's College of the Arts. Tickets for School of Theatre and Dance productions can be purchased in person, over the phone and online.
Roe Green Center for the School of Theatre and Dance
Center for the Performing Arts
1325 Theatre Drive
Kent, OH 44242
Tickets for School of Theatre and Dance performances can also be purchased online. If you wish to purchase a ticket at a discounted price (for Kent State faculty/staff, Kent State Alumni Association members, or non-Kent State students) you must purchase in person at the box office or over the phone. Please be advised that only Adult and Senior tickets may be purchased online.
Performing Arts Box Office Hours
Advance purchase of tickets is encouraged. This includes students using their Fee for Free ticket.
|Monday - Friday||12:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Performance Day||60 Minutes Prior to Curtain|
|Kent State Faculty and Staff (with valid university ID)||$16|
|Kent State Alumni Association Member (with membership ID)||$16|
|WKSU Discount||Buy one ticket, get one free|
|Kent State Graduate Students (with ID)||$10|
|Non-Kent State students (with student ID)||$10|
|Students under 18||$10|
|Full time, Kent Campus undergraduate students||FREE (See "Fee for Free" Policy below)|
In order to take advantage of the discount, members of the Kent State Alumni Association, WKSU, or Kent State faculty and staff members must purchase their tickets in person at the box office or over the phone.
Save more than 20% on tickets to School of Theatre and Dance performances! Buy a Flex Pass!
4 Flex Pass
Get tickets to 4 productions of your choice for one, flat rate.
|Adult||$56 ($14 per show)|
|Senior (60+)||$40 ($10 per show)|
|KSU Faculty & Staff||$40 ($10 per show)|
|KSU Alumni Assoc. Member||$40 ($10 per show)|
|Students||$26 ($6.50 per show)|
3 Flex Pass
Get tickets to 3 productions of your choice for one, flat rate.
|Adult||$42 ($14 per show)|
|Senior (60+)||$30 ($10 per show)|
|KSU Faculty & Staff||$30 ($10 per show)|
|KSU Alumni Assoc. Member||$30 ($10 per show)|
|Students||$19.50 (6.50 per show)|
Please call the Performing Arts Box Office at 330-672-2787 or visit the box office in person to purchase your Flex Pass.
Seating and Accessibility
Seating in E. Turner Stump Theatre is reserved and seating in Wright-Curtis and Erdmann-Zucchero Theatres is general. The house for all theatre and dance performances opens 30 minutes before curtain.
Accessible seating is available for all Theatre and Dance Performances. Those in need of accessible seating are asked to call the box office at 330-672-2787 to ensure they receive the best seats possible to meet accessibility needs.
"Fee For Free" Policy
- Kent State University full-time undergraduate students who attend the Kent campus are entitled to one free ticket to each School of Theatre and Dance production.
- Students are greatly encouraged to reserve their ticket in advance by visiting or calling the Performing Arts Box Office at 330-672-ARTS (2787).