- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in the School of Theatre and Dance at Kent State University. The information below will help make your application and audition processes as easy as possible. Please pay close attention to the instructions on how to apply to your chosen program. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Apply for Undergraduate Admission Kent State University
Individuals interested in enrolling in Bachelor of Arts programs in Dance Studies or Theatre Studies or the Bachelor of Fine Arts programs in Dance Performance, Design and Technology or Musical Theatre must first apply for freshman or transfer admission to Kent State University.
Audition (if applicable)
The Bachelor of Arts program in Theatre Studies and the Bachelor of Fine Arts program in Design and Technology do not require an audition or portfolio review for admission.
Note: Transfer students in the Design and Technology program may be asked to provide a portfolio prior to admission.
Apply for Graduate Admission to Kent State University
Individuals interested in enrolling in the Master of Fine Arts programs in Acting, Acting for the Returning Professional, or Design and Technology (Costume Design, Lighting Design, Scenic Design, Theatre Technology) must first apply for graduate admission to Kent State.
Audition or Submit an Entrance Portfolio
Individuals interested in enrolling in the Master of Fine Arts program in Acting or Acting for the Returning Professional must participate in an audition.