The Center for Corporate and Professional Development's Advisory Board
Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development Advisory Board demonstrates Excellence in Action by serving as a vital link between the Center for Corporate and Professional Development and the employers it serves. The Advisory Board members provide valuable input to the Center for Corporate and Professional Development professionals as the office enhances employee and organization performance for Northeast Ohio employers. The advisory board members:
- Offer input regarding adult learners' educational needs and employees' skill gaps
- Identify the best approaches to reach and market to adult learners and professionals
- Introduce executive director and client relationship managers to the community and organizational leaders
- Serve as advocates for Kent State and the Center for Corporate and Professional Development throughout Northeast Ohio
- Consider Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development as a talent and organization development resource for their organization
Left to right:
Back Row - Corianne Kocarek, Ryan Smith, Chris Nunes, Tiffany Squires, Robert Chess, Richard Papa, Ashley Petrecca, Patty Hartmann, Greg Farabee
Front Row (seated) - Amy Lane, Nelson Burns, Mollie Katz, Todd Hamula, Jeremiah DeFratis, Jennifer MacDowell
The Advisory Board Members are:
Todd Hamula, Recruiting Director - DDR
Patty Hartmann, Training and Development Manager - Medical Mutual of Ohio
Mollie Katz, HR Manager - Learning and Development - Lubrizol Corporation
Edward Mahon, Vice President, Information Services and CIO, Kent State University
Gerald McDermott, Vice President of Marketing - The Step2 Company
Chris Nunes, Manager, Human Resources Development - Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Richard Papa, Director of Modernization and Innovation - CSA America Inc.
Ashley Petrecca, Director of Human Resources - Pepperl + Fuchs Inc.
John Ruth, President - BDI, Inc.
Ryan Smith, Director, Leadership Development - Cleveland Clinic
Michael Somody, Director of Operations and Customer Care, Virtual Hold Technology LLC
Tiffany Squires, Human Resource Manager, The Sherwin-Williams Company Breen Technology Center