CCI Diversity initiatives advocate for and provide diversity support (EMBRACE), education (EDUCATE), and resources (EMPOWER) to the students, faculty, and staff in the College of Communication and Information (CCI).
We work to serve ALL people in our college and ensure that EVERYONE feels welcome and supported.
All CCI Diversity initiatives are driven by a comprehensive and inclusive definition of diversity. Diversity in CCI includes, but is not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, socio-economic status, natural origin, ancestry, ability, genetic information, age, and military status.
CCI Diversity can help you with:
- Financial Assistance & Scholarship Support
- Technology Needs & Loaner Laptops
- Student Success & Mental Health
- Academic Concerns & University Processes
- Resources & Referrals
- Discrimination & Harassment Concerns
- And more!