Referral Guide

If you or someone you know is struggling with a problem or going through a crisis that needs immediate attention, you can call:

  • Coleman Professional Services: 330-296-3555 or 1-877-796-3555
  • Town Hall II Helpline: 330-678-4357 or 330-678-3006
  • Campus Police: 330-672-2212
  • 911

If you are not currently in crisis but need help, consider counseling as an option. You can call The Counseling Center at 330-672-2208 or contact one of the other psychological service clinics on campus such as the Counseling and Psychological Services (330-672-2487) or the Psychological Clinic (330-672-2372). If you have concerns or questions, feel free to call The Counseling Center and talk with a staff member.