EHHS offers 18 undergraduate programs, 24 graduate degrees, and 13 doctoral programs. Graduates go on to serve as leaders in wide variety of fields, ranging from education, counseling, and health care to hospitality, recreation, and sport.
Kent State University’s College of Education, Health and Human Services will honor seven distinguished alumni at the seventh Annual Education, Health and Human Services Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony on Friday, Oct. 21, at 6:30 p.m.
Educators, researchers and computer scientists from Kent State University have partnered to develop a math learning app that is now live and freely available on iTunes.
In this digital age, with phones at our finger tips, you would think that access to constant communication would make us feel closer to one another. But a new study by researchers at Kent State University shows that may not be the case.
Recreation, Park, & Tourism Management
Early Childhood Education
- Career Technical Teacher Education
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Counselor Education & Supervision
- Cultural Foundations
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Curriculum & Instruction - Middle Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Administration- Higher Education
- Educational Administration- K-12
- Educational Psychology
- Evaluation & Measurement
- Exercise Physiology
- Health Education & Promotion
- Higher Education & Student Personnel
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Instructional Technology
- Reading Specialization
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Speech Language Pathology
- Sport and Recreation Management