EHHS offers 18 undergraduate programs, 24 graduate degrees, and 13 doctoral programs. Graduates go on to serve as leaders in wide variety of fields, ranging from education, counseling, and health care to hospitality, recreation, and sport.
Kent State University students and Exercise Science and Physiology Professorcreate a wound-care company that is looking to transform the field of podiatric medicine.
Kent State University students Nilin Rao, Ph.D., and Craig Verdin, and Exercise Science and Physiology Professor Ellen Glickman, Ph.D., are co-founders of TheraPod Medical LLC, a wound-care company that is looking to transform the field of podiatric medicine.
Kent State University’s College of Education, Health and Human Services will honor seven distinguished alumni at the seventh Annual Education, Health and Human Services Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony on Friday, Oct. 21, at 6:30 p.m.
Recreation, Park, & Tourism Management
Early Childhood Education
- Career Technical Teacher Education
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Counselor Education & Supervision
- Cultural Foundations
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Curriculum & Instruction - Middle Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Administration- Higher Education
- Educational Administration- K-12
- Educational Psychology
- Evaluation & Measurement
- Exercise Physiology
- Health Education & Promotion
- Higher Education & Student Personnel
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Instructional Technology
- Reading Specialization
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Speech Language Pathology
- Sport and Recreation Management