EHHS Honors & Awards
The EHHS Honors and Awards Committee is pleased to announce several new awards for 2019. You may nominate yourself or another faculty/staff member for the awards. Applications are due on March 8, 2019. Award applications will be reviewed by the EHHS Honors and Awards Committee, and award winners will be notified by April 15 and invited to attend the May EHHS Meeting where they will receive their awards.
Award Descriptions, Eligibility, Application Materials, and Scoring Rubrics
- Outstanding Research and Creative Activity Awards (Early Career & Senior Investigator)
- Outstanding Teaching Awards (Early Career & Senior Career)
- Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award
- Outstanding Community Service Award
- Outstanding Global Engagement Award
- Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- Outstanding Staff Awards (Administrative OR Professional and Support, both at the Junior & Senior levels)
- Outstanding Academic Advising Award
- Outstanding Staff Teamwork Award
General Award Application Procedure
- Please read the descriptions, eligibility, awards submission requirements, and scoring for each award. The different awards require different supporting documentation.
- Fill out an electronic Nomination Form (PDF)
- Gather the required materials.
- Compile all materials with your Nomination Form (PDF) as the first page into a single PDF document (letters of support may be scanned).
Email your single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8, 2019.