A “featured researcher” is highlighted by each of the four EHHS schools once per year. These are faculty members who have been productive scholars, both in terms of the quality and quantity of their published work. In all cases, the featured researchers have produced research that will impact their field and enhance the reputation of our college and the university.
- Dr. Hayley Arnold, Health Sciences
- Dr. Pena Bedesem, Lifespan Development and Educational Sciences
- Dr. Kristine Pytash, Teaching, Learning & Curriculum Studies
- Dr. Mary Ann Devine, Foundations, Leadership & Administration
- Dr. Julia Huyck, Health Sciences
- Dr. Christa Porter, Foundations, Leadership & Administration