The Curriculum Committee approves changes to academic programs, policies, and courses within the College of Education, Health and Human Services. The committee is responsible for analyzing and facilitating undergraduate and graduate curricular matters to ensure quality program content. After Curriculum Committee approval, proposals are submitted for consideration and approval by the university Educational Policies Council (EPC).
The Associate Dean for Student Services and Undergraduate Education and the Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs and Graduate Education serve as ex-officio members, representing the Dean, and serve as co-chairs of the committee. The Director of Undergraduate Advising and the Director of Graduate Student Services also serve as ex-officio members.
EHHS Curriculum Coordinator Susan Augustine will be available to review and offer guidance to faculty members developing curriculum proposals. Proposals should be reviewed by Susan and approved by program faculty and the appropriate School Curriculum Committee before submission for consideration by the EHHS Curriculum Committee. Susan may be contacted via telephone at 330-672-2187 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Committee members, meeting agendas, minutes and other information will be accessible via the EHHS Faculty/Staff Portal. Instructions to access the portal are:
- Log into the EHHS Faculty/Staff Portal. To access the portal, hover over the Faculty & Staff tab on the EHHS homepage. Log in with your KSU Id and password.
- Click on "Committees tab" in the blue bar at the top of the page
- Select "Curriculum Committee"
- Select the item you wish to view. Documents are saved by academic year and meeting date.
- Item can be printed or saved once it opens