Internship & Job Opportunities
Recreation, Park and Tourism Management students are required to complete a semester long, 600-hour, internship prior to graduation. Often this internship leads students to their first full time job after graduation.
- Recreation Internships - Students and employers can participate in meaningful internships in the recreation field
- The Student Conservation Association - Provides internship opportunities related to the parks and recreation profession
- The National Recreation & Park Association - Has many job and internship opportunities listed on their website
- Ohio Parks & Recreation Association - Has many job and internship opportunities listed on their website
- Outdoor Industry Jobs - "The ultimate destination to find a job in the Outdoor Industry."
- US Travel Association - Provides member with a comprehensive job bank of tourism related jobs
- Ohio Travel Association - Provides member with a comprehensive job bank of tourism related jobs
- Recwave - Is an online community of recreation professionals
- Backdoor Jobs - Has internship, volunteer and short term paid positions in the US and abroad
- National Association of Interpretation – Professional organization for Certified Interpreters; website has Career Center link to jobs and careers
Add your email to our list by contacting Jennifer Schultz at email@example.com.