Human Resources Summer Newsletter Now Available
The summer edition of HR News Flash, the Division of Human Resources’ quarterly newsletter, is available. Check it out for the latest news and information, including:
- The President’s Excellence Awards
- New faces in the Division of Human Resources
- The WELCOA On the Move Corporate Challenge
- Institute for Excellence graduates
- College of Podiatric Medicine’s centennial celebration
- Office Support Staff Luncheon recap
- Employee Appreciation Day photos, and much more
You can access the summer 2016 newsletter at www.kent.edu/hr/newsletter-archive.
The Kent State Employee Benefits team was recently made aware of a retirement scam. Beware of any emails from a business entity called “An Easy Retirement.”
Faculty and staff reaching milestone years of age 65, 70, and 75 with group and supplemental life insurance policies through Securian Financial will receive notice of plan reductions based on reaching a milestone year.
Human Resources and partner BeWell Solutions are pleased to announce the 2023 events for the Wellness Your Way rewards program. Webinars, health screenings and wellness challenges are available for registration now.