Poster Session Information
Thank you to all those who submitted abstracts for the poster session on March 21 from 4:15-6:30p in the Kent Student Center Ballroom. We are excited to see everyone on the 21st and hear about your research.
Abstract Submission Instructions
The abstract should condense your large research project into a structured summary description that it provides the reader with a clear picture of your work. The abstract should be a maximum of 250 words.
Abstract / Poster guidelines
- Submissions are open to faculty, students and staff from universities, companies, or groups conducting environmental work relevant to the conference theme.
- Abstracts will be accepted until February 15, 2019.
- Participants must display a poster or creative product that can be viewed by Symposium attendees. Contact the poster organizer to ask if special presentation needs can be accommodated (e.g., multimedia presentations).
- Posters should measure 36”x 48”, and include your organization logo, project title, and name(s) of author(s).
- Easels and a 36”x 48” foam core board will be provided for all poster presentations.
- One or more authors should be present during the entire assigned presentation time.
To ensure that you submit the best possible abstract and poster presentation, check out the resources below: