2. How do administrators and faculty get approval for outside employment and/or other outside activities?

The University currently uses the “Outside Employment Approval Form” to implement the University policy regarding outside enterprises including employment of faculty and academic administrators. Full-time faculty members receive a copy of the form with their annual employment contracts. Academic administrators should submit the form as part of their annual performance evaluation. In the event an employee has no outside employment or other activities to report, the employee simply checks “no,” signs the form, and returns the form to his/her responsible administrator.