8. What if full-time faculty and academic administrators do not report outside employment and other external activities?

If an administrator learns of non-compliance with University Policy 3342-6-24, he/she should consult  with the employee about the alleged non-compliance. If the issue is not resolved, the administrator will initiate a review by the appropriate advisory committee. If non-compliance is found, disciplinary action, consistent with the University‚Äôs established academic policies and collective bargaining agreements, as applicable, is possible.