Visiting Domestic Students
Are you ready to apply to the Kent State University New York City Fashion program? We’d love to have you and here are the details of the process to get you on your way to experiencing it for yourself.
If you are visiting us from a different university in the U.S. please contact the New York City Fashion program directly.
Email - email@example.com
Phone - (212) 967-1730
To participate in this program, you will need to first enroll at Kent State University as a guest student. To do this, you will need to have graduated from high school, or obtained a GED certificate or the equivalent, and be currently enrolled at another higher educational institution with a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
Note that as a guest student, you may only enroll for up to 18 semester hours and will not be receiving a Kent State degree. You also won’t be able to apply for financial aid through Kent State University, however you might still be able to do so through your home institution.
- Contact us!
- Submit the Prerequisite Confirmation form and a copy of your transcript
- Apply to Kent State University as an Undergraduate Guest
- Complete and submit the Pre-Approval Application form
- Once your Kent State application and Pre-Approval Application form is processed, you will receive an email confirmation indicating if you are accepted or wait-listed along with further details on completing the required Commitment Contract – a formal agreement confirming your participation in the New York City Fashion study away program.
- After we receive your Commitment Contract you will need to pay the Program Fee, which must be paid online with a credit card.
The Commitment Contract and Program Fee must be submitted by the required deadlines. If you submit the Pre-Approval Application form and are accepted into the program, but don’t submit the Commitment Contract and Program Fee by the deadline, you will be dropped from the program.
This process might sound difficult, but we assure you it is not. Always remember, we are here to help you if you have any questions at all.