Forms & Applications | Kent State University

Forms & Applications

The student financial aid office provides many online application and downloadable forms to make submission easier.As a student or parent, you may need to access specific forms and applications. Whether you need scholarship forms, loan forms, or other paperwork related to your financial aid, access them below.

Paper forms need to be submitted to: 


  • In-person/Mail: Kent State University

One Stop for Student Services
1st Floor University Library
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, Ohio 44242


Select the form(s) that you wish to download. Select only the form(s) we have requested.



Scholarship Applications and Forms

Academic Progress Forms

Post Undergraduate, Graduate Non-Degree, and Combined Students

Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement

Cost of Attendance

Education Abroad (Study Abroad/Away)


For more information on these forms, visit the Loan Forms page.

*Applications for Summer 2018 PLUS are available April 1, 2018. Applications for Fall/Spring 2018-2019 and/or Fall 2018 are available May 1, 2018. Applications for Spring 2019 are available in December 2018.

Special Circumstance Application

The 2018-2019 Special Circumstance is now available.  View the Special Circumstance website for the applications.

Learn more about Special Circumstance