Forms & Applications
As a student or parent, you may need to access specific forms and applications. Whether you need scholarship forms, loan forms, or other paperwork related to your financial aid, access the forms below.
Important information for form/document submission
DocuSign forms are completed electronically through a direct link, NOT manually (PDF).
- A validation code will be sent to the email submitted on the DocuSign landing page. DO NOT DELETE this validation code email. This code will be needed again to return or view the completed form.
- Read instructions carefully on the landing page of the DocuSign you are completing. Have required documentation ready to attach directly to the DocuSign form.
If the form you are completing is a DocuSign, you DO NOT need to submit via the One Stop for Student Services unless it states otherwise. The form will be automatically routed and processed.
PDF forms are completed manually and submitted via the One Stop for Student Services, using the "SUBMIT DOCUMENTS" option online.
- Please review the instructions on your forms/documents for details on if it is required to be returned in person or via postal mail due to wet signature.
- Submit Forms/Documents (Not DocuSign Forms)
- How to Scan a Document with your Phone (PDF)
If you need to submit forms/documents in person, you may use the One Stop drop box located on the first floor of the Library at the Kent Campus. Please check the Library hours for availability. If your PDF forms/documents do not need to be submitted in person, you can also submit them by mail or fax to (330) 672-6001. If you are required to submit your forms to a Regional Campus, please check with your Regional Campus representative for hours of availability.
Visit the One Stop for Student Services if you have any further questions.