Forms & Applications
As a student or parent, you may need to access specific forms and applications. Whether you need scholarship forms, loan forms, or other paperwork related to your financial aid, access them below.
Paper forms need to be submitted to:
- In-person/Mail: Kent State University
One Stop for Student Services
1st Floor University Library
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, Ohio 44242
- FAX: 330-672-6001
- Contact Us Form on the One Stop for Student Services website
Select the form(s) that you wish to download. Select only the form(s) we have requested.
- 2018-2019 Dependent Student Verification Worksheet (PDF) Use this form if you included parent information on the FAFSA.
- 2018-2019 Independent Student Verification Worksheet( PDF) Use this form if you did not include parent information on the FAFSA.
- 2018-2019 How to Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Verification Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Citizenship Affidavit Certification Form (PDF)
- 2018-2019 High School Diploma/GED Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Selective Service Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Parent Information Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Parent Asset Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Dependent Student Asset Information Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Independent Student Asset Information Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Head of Household Worksheet (PDF)
- 2018-2019 FAFSA Signature Page Form (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet (PDF)
Scholarship Applications and Forms
- View list of freshman scholarships you will be considered for by applying for admission
- Apply for admission and be considered for Kent Campus freshman scholarships
- 2018-2019 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- KSU Freshman and Sophomore Scholarship Match Programs
- Complete the Outside Resources Form
- Complete the Student Online Donor Acknowledgment Form
Academic Progress Forms
Post Undergraduate, Graduate Non-Degree, and Combined Students
- 2018-2019 Program of Study Form (Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019)
- Declared Program Form for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Eligibility for Students Enrolled in Combined Programs
Ad Hoc Consortium Agreement
Cost of Attendance
Education Abroad (Study Abroad/Away)
- Cost of Attendance Increase Form - see under Cost of Attendance section
- 2018-2019 Education Abroad Cost of Attendance Increase Form (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Disney College Program Form (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Third Party Form (PDF)
- 2018-2019 NYC Housing Addendum (PDF)
- Transfer Course Planning Form (PDF)
- Start of Semester Learning Agreement (PDF)
- End of Semester Learning Agreement (PDF)
For more information on these forms, visit the Loan Forms page.
- 2018-2019 Federal Direct Loan Change Request Form - INCREASE
- 2018-2019 Federal Direct Loan Change Request Form - DECREASE
- 2018-2019 Graduate Permission for Undergraduate Courses (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Parent PLUS Loan Application (studentloans.gov Web site)*
- 2018-2019 Graduate PLUS Loan Application (studentloans.gov Web site)*
- 2018-2019 Alternative (Private) Loan Change Request Form
*Applications for Summer 2018 PLUS are available April 1, 2018. Applications for Fall/Spring 2018-2019 and/or Fall 2018 are available May 1, 2018. Applications for Spring 2019 are available in December 2018.
Special Circumstance Application
The 2018-2019 Special Circumstance is now available. View the Special Circumstance website for the applications.