New and improved features coming to My Dashboard
August 13, 2019
We know how important it is to be able to find what you need, when you need it. Whether it's your GPA, course schedule, or important career resources, My Dashboard connects you to the things that matter most all in one convenient location.
Coming this fall, new and improved features will help make personalizing and organizing My Dashboard easier than ever before.
- Smoother positioning of elements
- Improved organizational functionality
- Role-based filtering options
- A newly added list view
Watch the video below to learn more and see the new and improved My Dashboard in action!
Since FlashLine is your interface, we want to hear from you - do you love My Dashboard, or do you think there's more we can do to improve it? Are there certain features you'd like to see us add next?
Please share your thoughts with us by using the Help/Feedback button located in the left-hand navigation menu in FlashLine.
- I am new to Kent State and have never logged into FlashLine before. What is my default password and how do I change it?
- How do I access Kent State Gmail via my web browser, email software or mobile device?
- How can I view or order a copy of my transcript?
- Where can I access my 1098T tax form?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- How do I change my Password?
- What is my FlashLine user name (user id)?