Discover a different way to use FlashLine with the all-new Dark Theme
October 26, 2018
You asked, and we delivered; FlashLine is now offering a Dark Theme design. Created based on user-feedback, this approach to FlashLine introduces a new way to interact with a familiar interface--allowing you to focus on what your screen is displaying, rather than how it is displaying.
- Dark gray screen backdrop instead of traditional white
- White text display instead of traditional black
- Decreased brightness
- Reduced glare
- Less strain on your eyes
Since FlashLine is YOUR interface, we are always seeking new ways to improve your user experience. With more themes to come in the near future, what would YOU like to see next?
Please share your thoughts with us via the Help / Feedback button on FlashLine, located within the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- I am new to Kent State and have never logged into FlashLine before. What is my default password and how do I change it?
- How do I access Kent State Gmail via my web browser, email software or mobile device?
- How can I view or order a copy of my transcript?
- Where can I access my 1098T tax form?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- How do I change my Password?
- What is my FlashLine user name (user id)?