Graduate College Fellows
Spring 2024 Graduate College Fellows
Graduate College Fellows:
- Felix Akinboyewa: Political Science - Doctoral
- MD Fourkan: Business Administration - Doctoral
- Gianna Jessup: Higher Education Administration and Student Affairs - Master's
- Shruti Kate: Educational Psychology - Doctoral
- Maham Khan: English - Doctoral
- Tasnim Al-Naimi: Translation Studies - Doctoral
- Rania Othman: Translation Studies - Doctoral
- Marwan Shalih Maraicar: Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics - Doctoral
Graduate College Teaching Fellows:
To learn more about these positons, please read below:
Graduate College Fellows are graduate student leaders who work closely with the Graduate College staff to design, organize, and facilitate the Fall and Spring Graduate Student Orientations and to aid the Graduate College with its programming during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Graduate College Fellows will lead breakout sessions during the morning of Graduate Student Orientation. They will also lead interdisciplinary first-year cohorts which will meet monthly for 90 minutes. Topics and guiding questions will be developed together with Graduate College staff.
Graduate College Teaching Fellows will lead breakout sessions during the TA portion of Graduate Student Orientation. They will also lead reading groups for graduate students which will meet monthly for 90 minutes. Reading selections and discussion questions will be developed together with Graduate College and CTL staff.