Prescription - CVS Health
CVS Health, administers the prescription drug benefits for all health plans. This prescription drug benefit allows you to obtain covered prescription drugs and diabetic supplies at a retail pharmacy or through a CVS Health Mail Service pharmacy. Mail Service is required after two retail refills for all maintenance/lifetime medications.
To receive the most benefit from your prescription benefit, it's a good idea to create an account with CVS. Go to Caremark.com online or upload the CVS/Caremark mobile app. By creating an account you will be able to order fast refills, check benefit coverage, check drug cost, view prescription history and more. If you have questions for the pharmacist, call directly at: 1-888-202-1654.
Participants will receive a new member packet by mail from CVS upon enrollment in a covered health plan. This packet will include a coverage description booklet, mail service claim forms and a separate participant identification card for use at retail pharmacies. The forms needed to use the mail service pharmacy or to submit claims for retail prescriptions are also available in the HR Forms Library.
Prescription Plans for 90/70 - 80/60 - HDHP
Prescription Plan for 85/60
CVS Health Customer Service: 1-888-202-1654 or http://www.caremark.com
- CVS Health Prescription Plan Booklet (PDF)
- CVS Health Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Preventive Therapy Drug List for High Deductible Health Plan (PDF)
- Let's Talk Prescription - Preventive drug list for 85/60 and HDHP medical plans (PDF)
- Medications Requiring Prior Authorization (PDF)
- Advanced Control Specialty Formulary Drug List (PDF)