Requirements for Screening Participants
- All individuals interested in a biometric screening are strongly encouraged to sign-up in advance via the Be Well Portal at portal.bewelldata.com. If a participant walks in for an appointment, BWS will determine whether the individual can be screened depending on the number of individuals currently in the screening area.
- For the safety of the Be Well Solutions (BWS) staff and others, all participants are required to wear a mask throughout the entirety of the screening. Participants are responsible for bringing their own mask.
- Participants should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes ahead of their scheduled appointment.
How to Prepare for Your Screening
- Sign up for your biometric screening appointment in advance and arrive on time.
- For the most accurate results, please fast for 8-10 hours prior to your screening, including NO coffee, tea, mints, gum, etc. You may drink plenty of water before your screening to stay hydrated.
- Take all medications as directed by your physician(s).
- Visit the BWS web portal at portal.bewelldata.com to complete the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) prior to the screening.
- Avoid applying hand lotion before your appointment, as it may interfere with the fingerstick blood analysis.
- Wear short sleeves, if possible, to make it easier to take your blood pressure.