Requirements for Be Well Solutions Screening Staff
- All BWS staff will be wearing masks, face shields, and surgical gowns throughout the screening.
- BWS staff will put on a new pair of gloves in front of each new screening participant.
- BWS staff will disinfect their station after each participant is screened by wiping down measuring tools (scale, blood pressure cuff, stadiometer, etc.) and fingerstick area.
Other Safety Measures
- Appointments are spread out to limit the number of participants in the screening area during a given time.
- Each participant will be given an unused pen to complete paperwork that they may then keep.
- Chairs in the waiting area and results review areas will be spaced out to maintain social distancing. Only a limited number of participants will be allowed in the waiting area during any given time and Employee Wellness staff member will monitor for everyone’s safety.
- There will not be a communal pot of coffee for safety reasons, but bottles of water and individually packaged snacks will be available to participants upon their departure.