Web-Based Content from Our Wellness Partners
Our wellness partners, Be Well Solutions and our IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provide web-based resources available to support your health and wellbeing. Read on to learn what is available to you and your family.
Be Well Solutions
Available to full-time, benefits-eligible faculty and staff. You do not need to be enrolled in the health plan.
- Telephonic health coaching. Schedule an appointment today through the Be Well portal. Click on "Telephonic Coaching" under "My Appointments" Be Well is also welcoming your spouse/partner to join you in any of the telephonic health coaching during this time.
- Video Library. New content added! Now eligible for Tier 2 wellness reward points. Login to the portal and click on "Video Library" under "My Resources"
- Vetted Web-Based Tools & Apps for exercise, nutrition, stress management and more. Form the portal, click on "Web Based Tools" under "My Resources"
IMPACT Solutions EAP
Available to full and part-time faculty and staff, dependents and household members
- Virtual modalities available for counseling. Call 800-227-6007 to schedule an appointment or login to www.MyImpactSolution.com with username: KENT and click on the red "Help" tile to fill out an online service request
- Connect with IMPACT's mental health chatbot, TESS. To get started today, text "KENT" to 1-415-360-0023
- Take advantage of timely COVID-19 webinars and access up to date coronavirus news and resources. Login to the IMPACT website and click on "News Alerts" at the top of the homepage
- Mindfulness Coaching with Daron Larson. To request a coaching session, call 800-227-6007 or complete an online service request via the "Help" tile on the IMPACT website (see URL and login username above). BONUS: Watch Daron's recent webinar, Calm Is Contagious: Mindfulness Strategies for Responding to COVID-19, accessible from the IMPACT homepage
- Login to the IMPACT website and click on the Stress Less Center tile for tools like guided imagery, progressive muscle relaxation, and more