Web-Based Content from Our Wellness Partners
Our wellness partners, Be Well Solutions and our IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provide web-based resources available to support your health and wellbeing. Read on to learn what is available to you and your family.
Be Well Solutions
Available to full-time, benefits-eligible faculty and staff. You do not need to be enrolled in the health plan.
- Virtual/Telephonic Nutrition Counseling and Health Coaching. Schedule an appointment today through the Be Well portal. Click on "Virtual/Telephonic Nutrition Counseling and Health Coaching" under "My Appointments" Be Well is also welcoming your spouse/partner to join you in any of the nutrition counseling or health coaching during this time.
- Video Library. New content added! Now eligible for Tier 2 wellness reward points. Login to the portal and click on "Video Library" under "My Resources"
- Vetted Web-Based Tools & Apps for exercise, nutrition, stress management and more. Form the portal, click on "Web Based Tools" under "My Resources"
Impact Solutions EAP
Available to full and part-time faculty and staff, dependents and household members
- Virtual modalities available for counseling. Call 800-227-6007 to schedule an appointment. Go to our Impact Solutions webpage for more information.
- Connect with Impact's mental health chatbot, TESS. To get started today, text "KENT" to 1-415-360-0023
- Mindfulness Coaching with Daron Larson. To request a coaching session, call 800-227-6007.
- Many more services