Kent State Magazine Squirrel Search Contest
Kent State Magazine Squirrel Search Contest Official Rules
The Contest begins November 15, 2019 and ends February 1, 2020.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, or a legal resident of Canada.
- HOW TO ENTER: Please follow the instructions on the online entry form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contest” in the subject line. To enter successfully you must include your full name, address, city, state, zip, email address (if you have one) along with the three magazine page numbers and locations where you found the hidden black squirrel. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on February 1, 2020. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entering is free and each entry has an equal chance to win.
- PRIZE: A squirrel-themed prize package.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about February 3, 2020.
- CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree that their name, should they win, can be listed in the spring/summer 2020 issue of Kent State Magazine. Your contact information will not be shared.
Did You Spot the Squirrel?
In the fall/winter 2019-20 issue of Kent State Magazine, we hid a small illustration of a black squirrel on three pages of the magazine. Those who find the squirrel in all three places qualify for a drawing to win a squirrel-themed prize package and a mention in the spring/summer 2020 issue of Kent State Magazine. Keep in mind the object can be hidden anywhere in the magazine, and it will not be distorted or rotated in any way.
You may enter the drawing by filling out the information below and emailing it to email@example.com by February 1, 2020. Please, only one entry per household. Address information is required to notify winner, but your contact information will not be shared.
Where did you find the squirrel?