Kent State Magazine Hidden Object Contest
Kent State Magazine Hidden Object Contest Official Rules
The Contest begins May 15, 2019 and ends August 1, 2019.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, or a legal resident of Canada.
- HOW TO ENTER: Please follow the instructions on the online entry form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contest” in the subject line. To enter successfully you must include your full name, address, city, state, zip, email address (if you have one) along with the three magazine page numbers and locations where you found the hidden black squirrel. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on August 1, 2019. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entering is free and each entry has an equal chance to win.
- PRIZE: A squirrel-themed prize package, plus your choice of one of two recent books published by The Kent State University Press: Small Town, Big Music: The Outsized Influence of Kent, Ohio, on the History of Rock and Roll by Jason Prufer, BA '03, or Speak a Powerful Magic: Ten Years of the Traveling Stanzas Poetry Project by the Wick Poetry Center.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about August 1, 2019.
- CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree that their name, should they win, can be listed in the fall/winter 2019-20 issue of Kent State Magazine. Your contact information will not be shared.
Did You Spot the Squirrel?
In the spring/summer 2019 issue of Kent State Magazine, we hid a small illustration of a black squirrel on three pages of the magazine. Those who find the squirrel in all three places qualify for a drawing to win a squirrel-themed prize package and a mention in the fall/winter 2019-20 issue of Kent State Magazine. Keep in mind the object can be hidden anywhere in the magazine, and it will not be distorted or rotated in any way.
You may enter the drawing by filling out the information below and emailing it to email@example.com by August 1, 2019. Please, only one entry per household. Address information is required to notify winner, but your contact information will not be shared.
Where did you find the squirrel?