Kent State Magazine Squirrel Search Contest
Kent State Magazine Squirrel Search Contest Official Rules
The Contest begins May 30, 2022 and ends August 15, 2022.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, or a legal resident of Canada.
- HOW TO ENTER: Please follow the instructions on the online entry form below or email email@example.com with “Contest” in the subject line. To enter successfully you must include your full name, address, city, state, zip, email address (if you have one) along with the three magazine page numbers and locations where you found the hidden black squirrel. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on August 15, 2022. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entering is free and each correct entry has an equal chance to win.
- PRIZE: A squirrel-themed prize package.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about August 16, 2022.
- CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree that their name, should they win, can be listed in the fall/winter 2022-23 issue of Kent State Magazine. Your contact information will not be shared.
Did You Spot the Squirrel?
In the spring/summer 2022 issue of Kent State Magazine, we hid a small illustration of a black squirrel on three pages of the magazine. (While the magazine is digital only this time due to budget constraints because of the pandemic, you can still search the PDF of the print layout, available on the magazine's home page at www.kent.edu/magazine.) Those who find the squirrel in all three places qualify for a drawing to win a squirrel-themed prize package and a mention in the fall/winter 2022-23 issue of Kent State Magazine. Keep in mind the object can be hidden anywhere in the magazine (except for the Contents page) , and it will not be distorted or rotated in any way.
You may enter the drawing by filling out the information below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15, 2022. Please, only one entry per household. Address information is required to notify winner, but your contact information will not be shared.
Where did you find the squirrel?