Kent State Magazine Hidden Object Contest
Kent State Magazine Hidden Object Contest Official Rules
The Contest begins begins June 20, 2018 and ends August 20, 2018.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, or a legal resident of Canada.
- HOW TO ENTER: Please go to www.kent.edu/magazine/contest and follow the instructions on the online entry form or email email@example.com with “Contest” in the subject line. To enter successfully you must include your full name, address, city, state, zip, email address (if you have one) along with the three magazine page numbers and locations where you found the hidden black squirrel. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on August 20, 2018. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entering is free and each entry has an equal chance to win.
- PRIZE: A squirrel-themed prize package.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about August 20, 2018.
- CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree that their name, should they win, can be listed in the fall 2018 issue of the Kent State Magazine. Your contact information will not be shared.
Did You Spot the Squirrel?
In the spring/summer 2018 issue of Kent State Magazine, we hid a small illustration of a black squirrel on three pages of the magazine. Those who find the squirrel in all three places qualify for a drawing to win a squirrel-themed prize package and a mention in the fall 2018 issue of Kent State Magazine. Keep in mind the object can be hidden anywhere in the magazine.
You may enter the drawing by filling out the information below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20, 2018. Please, only one entry per household. Address information is required to notify winner. See Official Rules here.
Where did you find the squirrel?