Kent State Magazine Squirrel Search Contest
Kent State Magazine Squirrel Search Contest Official Rules
The Contest begins May 12, 2023 and ends July 31, 2023.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States, its territories and possessions, or a legal resident of Canada.
- HOW TO ENTER: Please follow the instructions below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contest” in the subject line. To enter successfully you must include your full name, address, city, state, zip, email address (if you have one) along with the three magazine page numbers and locations where you found the hidden black squirrel. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on July 31, 2023. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entering is free and each correct entry has an equal chance to win.
- PRIZE: A squirrel-themed prize package.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about July 31, 2023.
- CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree that their name, should they win, can be listed in the fall/winter 2023-24 issue of Kent State Magazine. Your contact information will not be shared.
Did You Spot the Squirrel?
In the spring/summer 2023 issue of Kent State Magazine, we hid a small illustration of a black squirrel on three pages of the magazine. (You may also search the PDF of the print layout, available on the magazine's home page at www.kent.edu/magazine.) Those who find the squirrel in all three places qualify for a drawing to win a squirrel-themed prize package and a mention in the fall/winter 2023-24 issue of Kent State Magazine. Keep in mind the object may be hidden anywhere in the magazine (except for the Contents page), and it will not be distorted or rotated in any way.
To enter the contest, you may email your submission (including the information requested below; this is not an online form) to email@example.com or write Kent State Magazine, P.O. Box 5190, Kent, OH 44242, by July 31, 2023. Please, only one entry per household. Address information is required to notify the winner, but your contact information will not be shared.
Where did you find the squirrel?