Get Your FLASHcard for Fall 2020
To upload a photo for your FLASHcard:
- Visit flashweb.kent.edu
- Login using your Flashline credentials
- In the left-hand column locate "Submit ID Photo"
- Select a phot you would like to submit for approval, and click submit
Photo Submission Rules
- Hats and head coverings are not premited
- Photos should be a self-portrait
- Photos should use a solid background (white and blue prefered)
- Photos will be reviewed and denied if these rules are not followed
Pickup your FLASHcard
- Flashcards will be picked up at the FLASHcard Office n the lower floor of the Student Center when students return for the fall semester.
- You will need to bring a valid state issued ID, or passport to be able to receive your FLASHcard.
- If you do not have a valid state issued ID or passport, you will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate, social security card AND photo with your name on it such as a high school year book photo.