Schedule a Financial Wellness Workshop
The One Stop for Student Services Offers hosts series of Financial Wellness Workshops or special events on a semesterly basis. In addition, we provide workshops by request and are currently offering 4 topics.
- Avoid the Move Home When you want to avoid your parents as roommates! This interactive workshops explores budgeting, scholarship search dos and don’ts, and managing Financial Aid Refunds.
- Budgeting In College Get a head start on life! This interactive workshop explains how to build a budget, make spending decision, and ways to avoid spending triggers.
- Get the Credit You Deserve. Good Credit: Get It, Keep It This workshop is a fun introduction to credit scores and building good credit.
- Credit Cards, Avoid the Stress This workshop reviews credit card options, how interest accumulates, and how to use them wisely.
Need a Financial Wellness Workshop that is just a bit different? We are also able to customize a workshop to meet certain objectives, outcomes or audience needs.
To schedule a Financial Wellness Workshop, please contact Jill Morrow at email@example.com.
Please include the following in your request:
- Name and contact info
- Proposed/preferred date, time, and location
- Number of attendees anticipated
- Special instructions or needs