Juliet joined Kent State University in 2014 as an Adjust Professor in the Paralegal Studies department. She is also a full time practicing attorney, currently at Campbell Law Office in the Portage Lakes area of Akron since 2005. Prior to joining Kent State, Juliet taught paralegal courses at a local community college for nearly nine years.
Juliet is a graduate of our very own Kent State University with a Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude. She obtained her law degree from the University of Akron School of Law.
Prior to being an attorney, Juliet worked as a paralegal in college, transitioning to an executive assistant for a local corporation. While in law school, she worked her way into the human resources, contract, safety, and compliance departments, eventually becoming an executive manager. The skill sets Juliet gained prior to her legal career allow her to give paralegal students a real world view of their chosen career path.
- Health Law
- Legal Research and Writing
- Principals and Practice of Litigation
- United States District Court – Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals – 6th Circuit
- Family Law – divorce, custody, child support, parentage
- Estate Planning
- Federal Criminal Practice
- General Civil Litigation