To Update Your Federal and State Withholdings Online:
- Sign onto "FlashLine"
- Select Employee on the left of the screen.
- Look for ‘Top Employee Resources” in the middle
- Select Tax Forms
- Here you will find links to the following forms:
- W-4 Tax Exemptions or Allowances - select update
- Ohio Tax Exemptions or Allowances - select update
- Electronic W-2 & 1095 Consent - consent and submit
- W-2 Wage and Tax Statement - select year and display
- 1095 Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Statement
- If you are enrolled in university health benefits
- City Income Tax Form Instructions
- Electronic W-2 and 1095 Consent Instructions
- Employee's Statement of Residence in a Reciprocity State (.pdf)
If you are a resident of Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan or Pennsylvania and wish to claim reciprocity in order to be exempt from Ohio State Income Tax, this form has to be completed and forwarded to the Payroll Department in room 127 of the Schwartz Center.
- Federal Income Tax Information
- Ohio Income Tax Information
- Ohio Public School Districts
- Tax Withholding Form (.xls)