- November Canned Food Drive - bring a canned/non-perishable good to any of the November Public Skating sessions at get $1 off per item (maximum of $3 off) your admission.
- See calendar below for dates and times.
- No outside food is permitted.
- Public Skating admission sales will begin 30-minutes prior to the session start time.
- Skate rental is included in the admission price.
- Sizes available: Youth 5 to 13, Junior 1 to Adult 14
- Skates should always fit snug, laced to the top hooks, and tight from the base to high ankle.
- If your skate size does not fit properly, skates can be exchanged until a proper fit is found.
- As of Monday, Sept. 18, we no longer accept cash payments at the Skate Rental and Concession counters. CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY (Visa, MC, Discover)