You can find the general tuition tables on the Bursar's website.
We can help you determine what a specific course will cost but will need to know:
- Are you an Ohio resident?
- Is the class face-to-face or online?
- Is it a graduate or undergraduate level course?
- is the class offered at (or, in the case of full online courses, through) the Kent campus -- abbreviated as KC in the Schedule of Classes, or one of Kent State's regional campuses -- abbreviated as TR, AC, ST, TU, GC, EL, SA, in the Schedule of Classes.
- If at one of the regional campuses, is it a lower division (1000 or 2000 level) or upper division (3000 or 4000 level) course?
This will enable us to estimate the tuition, and if appropriate, distance learning fees, but not any additional costs such as lab or material fees.