As a guest student, currently enrolled at a college or university that is not Kent State, follow the steps below to register for a summer class.
- Check the Summer Schedule to see if the classes you want are being offered.
- Explore Summer Frequently Asked Questions for additional assistance.
- Complete a Kent State Guest Application online. Choose your application level below.
- Once you've been admitted, Register Online through the Flashline portal. Go to your Student Dashboard and then Courses and Registration.
- Before you register, check and see if your class has a prerequisite. If it does, please contact the specific department to ensure enrollment.