- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Part-time / Full-time Employment Search
Steps in a Successful Employment Search
1. Know what you want
2. Polish tools & skills
- Update your resume and networking strategies
- Brush up on professional etiquette
- Practice answers to interviews questions
- View tips in our career advice videos
- International student employment search tips
3. Plan your search & STAY PRODUCTIVE
4. LOCATE POSITIONS
- Attend Internship, Co-op & Career Fairs on campus.
- Flash @ Work: Apply to positions posted by employers targeting the KSU talent pool. On-campus student positions and graduate assistantships are posted by departments across all eight campuses. Register NOW and upload your resume!
- Going Global: Find H1B employers, work permit and visa regulations, and cultural advice for working around the globe.
- Visit our favorite employment search websites.
- If unable to locate full-time employment, utilize temp agencies to get your foot in the door for long-term opportunities.
5. CHECK APPLICATION STATUS
- Follow up in a couple weeks to ask: What is the status of my application, what is your timeline for filling the position and can I provide any additional information?