Have questions or comments?
The Center for Teaching and Learning is dedicated to providing the following programs:
- The primary goal of this program is to support faculty in the design of an individual module for one of their classes with intensive support from staff at The Center for Teaching and Learning and the Office of Continuing and Distance Education. The program will include workshops on good pedagogical design, online technology, and active learning in face-to- face classes.
- The Teaching Scholars Program promotes shared scholarly inquiry into teaching and learning.
- The Faculty Fellows program provides selected full-time faculty members the opportunity to create programmatic materials for faculty colleagues that focus on significant university issues.
Intercultural Faculty Scholars
- Consultations, shared resources and strategies, as well as university opportunities regarding teaching and learning across cultures.
Change in a Minute
- Change in a Minute is designed to provide faculty with clear and evidence-based strategies that work. This site is a collaboration between the Center for Teaching and Learning and the Science of Learning in Education Center at Kent State University.