Spotlight Tutorial: Synchronous Communication Tools
Learn how you can enhance your online or face-to-face classes by incorporating synchronous communication tools into your lesson plans.
At the IRC we pride ourselves on being able to find solutions to your questions. We have collected instructional documents on a variety of popular topics. These tutorials will give you provide a guide when work with these software titles and we will be adding more as the semester continues. These concise, easy to follow instructional documents are just another way that the IRC continues to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- Audacity: Basic audio editing tips for using the software.
- Import references using Refworks: Is a free service that allows users to create a personal resource database.
- iMovie: Learn how to import your images, edit, add audio, and more using the newest version of iMovie.
- KSU DROP BOX: Guide for Instructors: Web-Based file sharing system that allows instructors to receive and manage files.
- KSU DROP BOX: Guide for Students: Web-Based file sharing system that allows students to submit assignments.
- KSUtube Instructions: Guide on how to submit videos on KSUtube.
- KSUtube Conversion Troubleshooting: How to convert files to a more widely accepted format before uploading.
- Using Microsoft Word to Create a Website: Learn how to use Word to make a Web Page.